Sitsongpeenong Muaythai Camp Muaythai Instructor Certification Course
The Muaythai Instructor Courses are held twice a year in May and October.
The next Muaythai Instructor Course will be held from 07 – 21 October.
The Sitsongpeenong Accredited Muaythai Instructior/Trainer Certification Course is an intensive 15 day course taught by 10 experts in their fields of Muaythai. It includes 15 subjects taught over 120 hours that covers all aspects of the sport a person seeking to be a qualified Instructor/Trainer should possess.
The dates for the Muaythai Instructor/Trainer Certification Course will be from from 07 – 21 October, 2019. All participants must stay at the camp and need to arrive for check in by 06 October. The first day of the course will commence at 08:00 am on 07 October. The final assessment, graduation and farewell lunch will be held on 21 October.
The cost of the course will be $1,850 USD or 55,000 THB plus accommodation. We will
accept a minimum of 5 to a maximum of 10 persons only to register and to participate in each class.
For ALL PEOPLE wishing to book for the October Instructor Course. Pleased be advised of the following conditions:
1. We require a MINIMUM NUMBER OF CONFIRMED BOOKINGS FOR 5 PERSONS for the Instructor Course to Proceed. We will be accepting a minimum of 5 to a maximum of 10 persons per class.
2. We advise ALL persons wishing to make a confirmed booking NOT to purchase their air tickets UNTIL WE ADVISE/CONFIRM with them by 20 September if the Instructor Course will proceed as scheduled.
3. Please DO NOT PURCHASE Your air tickets in advance until we can give full confirmation to everybody on 20 September.
4. We require all persons to pay a 25% deposit in order to make a confirmed reservation. The cut off date to register for the course and make a confirmed booking will be September, 2019. Additional students can still register and make booking up until 30 September.
5. If we do not have confirmed bookings for 5 persons by the cut off date. If the Instructor Course must be cancelled due to lack of numbers we will refund all deposits paid in full each person and some 2PN products as compensation to express our apologies.
6. The 2 Muaythai Instructor Courses we hold each year are in May and October are during LOW season across the world. Thus it should NOT AFFECT THE COST of air tickets if people to PURCHASE THEIR AIR TICKETS AFTER THE confirmation deadline.
The price of accommodation will depend on the room type.
Whether Single or Twin share room. The cost of a 15 day stay is:
Single room – 15 days x 1,950 THB/Day = 29,250 THB + 7% VAT = 31,297.5 THB
Twin room – 15 days x 1,350 THB/Day = 20,250 baht + 7% VAT = 21,667.5 THB
So the total cost for the course plus accommodation should be around:
Single room – 55,000 THB + 31,297.5 THB = 86,297.5 THB or $2,875 USD
Twin share room – 55,000 THB + 21,667.5 THB = 76,667.5 THB or $2,550 USD
This will also include:
– Airport transfers for arrival and departure
– Course Materials
– Muaythai Gear Package (shorts, shirts, hand wraps, gloves, shin guards, mouth guard, gear bag)
– Visit the Muscle Factory Gym for classes on 2 days including Transportation
– One excursion to Ayutthaya Province and Historical City
– Trip to 1 event at Lumpinee Stadium including transportation (observation)
– Trip to 1 event at Rajadamnern Stadium including transportation (for pre fight preparation and cornerman skills training)
– Trip to 1 event at Chanel 7 Stadium including transportation (judging assessment)
– Farewell Lunch
Because we did not advise you well in advance for cancellation of last May’s course. I would like to extend a discounted rate to you for both the course and accommodation. The discounted price for you will be:
Single Room: 78,890 THB or $2,630 USD
Twin Share Room: 69,260 THB or $2,310 USD
We will be updating our site with the latest information about the Instructor Course by the end of the month. You will be able to make a confirmed reservation using our online booking system from 01 August onwards.